Skip to main content

Tea Party




So if I said this post wasn't mostly just for future Gwen to look back on, I'd be a liar... So in my last week of being in America, I went to a place I waited forever to go to.. The place is called "Pamela's Tea Room" and it's basically your favorite tea party dreams- come true. We made a reservation, which when we got there it wasn't too busy, but by noon was almost completely full. Let's start with the decor,



So all of us got different designs on the cups and the napkins were folded so cutely. As you can see in the second picture, the tea room is actually quite small! They don't encourage using phones in the tea room (I made sure my camera was fine, so I wasn't rude) and it was pretty quiet in there too!

Now the menu had a lot of options on it but to feel like a "Real tea party" we decided to get little sandwiches, which also came with a salad and chips! And out tea was the Peach Tea which we all LOVEDDDDD so much! If you don't know what to get, that' would be perfect!




After we finished with the meal, we could have a dessert! My mom and grandma got scones but I got sticky toffee pudding (I think that's the name?). The scones were made that morning and smelled delicious!






My pudding was AMAZING!!! I was surprised that it was served quite hot but the dish overall was really sweet, which I liked. They even have foods like this you can buy from their market!




The market has all types of candies, and foods and whatnot. They even sell bags of the scones they made that day, and even some of the teas! So you can have your own tea party at home!





Anyways, I miss this place already and can't wait to go back~











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So let's begin!! So I saw this store by Ewha about a month or so ago, and within weeks it was already built! Their mascot is the moonmin cartoon which really drew me in.. Along with a store with a subway theme (not the food, the actual transportation). These aren't my first products with them, so I know they usually have pretty good quality items. So I really loved this blue and pink color to start! And recently added the red to my collection along with their top coat. These were my favorite because they were some of the brightest, but they also have green, grey, etc...  Ignoring how badly I seem to paint my nails, I also would like to add how much I love this top coat! So the colors go on pretty vividly and are really shiny (especially with the top coat) and really smooth. I wish I could have found a base coat, but with this top one, they can last a couple days - a week before they start chipping. I don't think it lasted much longer than a usu

KOREA VS. POKEMON GO

Haha, do you guys like the edit I made? I think pikachu is pretty excited for the Korea Pokemon-Go Release! So along with my video, I wanted to go in more detail about it. So current, Korea does not have Pokemon-Go. If you are confused on some of this background information, I suggest you take a look at my video, which covers some of the main points. Along with that, let's get into detail. So in the video, I mention how Google isn't allowed to use GPS in Korea unless authorized to, right? This also goes hand-in-hand with the reason all your foreigner friends say, "USE NAVER!! IT'S BETTER!!!!" as if I would still betray my beloved Google maps.. I'm going to use this image below to help show you all the restrictions clearly, since it's a bit confusing.. If you have been to Korea, this explains a lot, right? Well this is because the South Korean government does not want North Korea having access to maps from South Korea. The GPS signal from Google

Bonne Chance

Hello Everyone! So it has been quite some time since I've added to this blog. Today, i'm showing you an amazing online store I recently found. Not related to Korea- But still adorable!  This review is not sponsored #Iwish So, to tell you a little about this shop, It's all handmade items and FREE SHIPPING! I love the cutesy, dolly, outfits they make! I've seen dresses like these online for $100+ When most of their items are less than $50 (and did I mention free shipping? ). I also saw they had a sale going on, so I decided to put that Christmas Money out there and buy a dress... Let's just say withing 24 hours of receiving that first dress, I was back online going to get more. Let's start with the adorable packaging! It's wrapped so nicely (I didn't add anything to this) and they even give you a card with a super sweet "Thank - You" note inside ;-; it made my day, I can't begin to describe the amount of effort put into this.