Skip to main content

EWHA FAQ DIRECTORY






image




* = Question is asked more than frequently, probably is important

My Youtube FAQ:

1 / 2


Top Questions



Applying

Overview on applying 

*Do International Students have a Higher chance of getting in?

*SOS how do I do the personal statement? How long should it be? What should I include?

*What is the GPA requirement?

*Tuition/Scholarships?

Ewha life

What does Ewha look like?

*Can I get medical insurance?

What do the graduate dorms look like?

Which dorm will I be put in?

What do the dorms provide?  (Also refer to "What do the graduate dorms look like")


*Language Requirements

I'm Fluent in English, do I need a TOFEL score? 

As an International Student (in DIS most likely), do I need to know Korean?

I don't know any Korean.. How can I learn? Which do you recommend the mostWill ewha force me to take classes?

I'm not going into a DIS major, will my classes be in English and will I need to know Korean then?

Will my classes be in English if i'm not DIS?

Classes at Ewha

Are your classes in DIS hard?

How will I be graded?


Life in Korea

If i'm LGBTQ, would I have any problems in Korea?

Is it hard being black in Korea?

Can I see some of your adventures in Korea?

How can I make friends in Korea? How did you meet yours?

How do I use the subway?

What does a cat cafe look like? Dog cafe?


About Me

Who are you?

What was your first semester at Ewha like?

If I see you, can I say hi?

**Major credit for some/most these answers goes to my amazing mentor, Jiwon. She's been at Ewha longer than me and has a better understanding of the country than me so please check her out too**















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So let's begin!! So I saw this store by Ewha about a month or so ago, and within weeks it was already built! Their mascot is the moonmin cartoon which really drew me in.. Along with a store with a subway theme (not the food, the actual transportation). These aren't my first products with them, so I know they usually have pretty good quality items. So I really loved this blue and pink color to start! And recently added the red to my collection along with their top coat. These were my favorite because they were some of the brightest, but they also have green, grey, etc...  Ignoring how badly I seem to paint my nails, I also would like to add how much I love this top coat! So the colors go on pretty vividly and are really shiny (especially with the top coat) and really smooth. I wish I could have found a base coat, but with this top one, they can last a couple days - a week before they start chipping. I don't think it lasted much longer than a usu

KOREA VS. POKEMON GO

Haha, do you guys like the edit I made? I think pikachu is pretty excited for the Korea Pokemon-Go Release! So along with my video, I wanted to go in more detail about it. So current, Korea does not have Pokemon-Go. If you are confused on some of this background information, I suggest you take a look at my video, which covers some of the main points. Along with that, let's get into detail. So in the video, I mention how Google isn't allowed to use GPS in Korea unless authorized to, right? This also goes hand-in-hand with the reason all your foreigner friends say, "USE NAVER!! IT'S BETTER!!!!" as if I would still betray my beloved Google maps.. I'm going to use this image below to help show you all the restrictions clearly, since it's a bit confusing.. If you have been to Korea, this explains a lot, right? Well this is because the South Korean government does not want North Korea having access to maps from South Korea. The GPS signal from Google

Bonne Chance

Hello Everyone! So it has been quite some time since I've added to this blog. Today, i'm showing you an amazing online store I recently found. Not related to Korea- But still adorable!  This review is not sponsored #Iwish So, to tell you a little about this shop, It's all handmade items and FREE SHIPPING! I love the cutesy, dolly, outfits they make! I've seen dresses like these online for $100+ When most of their items are less than $50 (and did I mention free shipping? ). I also saw they had a sale going on, so I decided to put that Christmas Money out there and buy a dress... Let's just say withing 24 hours of receiving that first dress, I was back online going to get more. Let's start with the adorable packaging! It's wrapped so nicely (I didn't add anything to this) and they even give you a card with a super sweet "Thank - You" note inside ;-; it made my day, I can't begin to describe the amount of effort put into this.