Skip to main content

Bonne Chance



Hello Everyone! So it has been quite some time since I've added to this blog. Today, i'm showing you an amazing online store I recently found. Not related to Korea- But still adorable! 
This review is not sponsored #Iwish

So, to tell you a little about this shop, It's all handmade items and FREE SHIPPING! I love the cutesy, dolly, outfits they make! I've seen dresses like these online for $100+ When most of their items are less than $50 (and did I mention free shipping? ). I also saw they had a sale going on, so I decided to put that Christmas Money out there and buy a dress... Let's just say withing 24 hours of receiving that first dress, I was back online going to get more.

Let's start with the adorable packaging! It's wrapped so nicely (I didn't add anything to this) and they even give you a card with a super sweet "Thank - You" note inside ;-; it made my day, I can't begin to describe the amount of effort put into this. 


Each package is wrapped with so much care...


Next, let's take a look at the dresses. The first one I got (that i'll show pics of) was stunning! Except a little small. Though it's a little tight, I got to say it was pretty true to size from online. The details are great, the quality is AMAZING too. You get what you see online, which can be rare in online shops but this one is really honest with photos. Actually, I think the dresses look more amazing in person. Here's some of the things I love about the dress: 
-Doesn't wrinkle easily
-Sturdy fabric
-Not see through
-super comfy
-Stretchy back 




Now here's some detail photos!









Now, the second dress I got. This one I think is a little more forgiving on the size, as it seems to fit me perfectly! It's also super cute and once again, amazing quality.  My photos don't seem to do it justice in the first shot but online you can see a better pic.. The design is so "dolly" and cute! I was worried about the material by my shoulders being itchy/uncomfortable, but it was actually very nice. 

Here's some detail shots!






So that's it for this review. Overall 10/10 to be honest. The prices are really good too and since it's pretty true to the listed size, please check your measurements carefully! Check out their website here!
http://bonnechancecollections.com/

And thank you for reading :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So let's begin!! So I saw this store by Ewha about a month or so ago, and within weeks it was already built! Their mascot is the moonmin cartoon which really drew me in.. Along with a store with a subway theme (not the food, the actual transportation). These aren't my first products with them, so I know they usually have pretty good quality items. So I really loved this blue and pink color to start! And recently added the red to my collection along with their top coat. These were my favorite because they were some of the brightest, but they also have green, grey, etc...  Ignoring how badly I seem to paint my nails, I also would like to add how much I love this top coat! So the colors go on pretty vividly and are really shiny (especially with the top coat) and really smooth. I wish I could have found a base coat, but with this top one, they can last a couple days - a week before they start chipping. I don't think it lasted much longer than a usu

KOREA VS. POKEMON GO

Haha, do you guys like the edit I made? I think pikachu is pretty excited for the Korea Pokemon-Go Release! So along with my video, I wanted to go in more detail about it. So current, Korea does not have Pokemon-Go. If you are confused on some of this background information, I suggest you take a look at my video, which covers some of the main points. Along with that, let's get into detail. So in the video, I mention how Google isn't allowed to use GPS in Korea unless authorized to, right? This also goes hand-in-hand with the reason all your foreigner friends say, "USE NAVER!! IT'S BETTER!!!!" as if I would still betray my beloved Google maps.. I'm going to use this image below to help show you all the restrictions clearly, since it's a bit confusing.. If you have been to Korea, this explains a lot, right? Well this is because the South Korean government does not want North Korea having access to maps from South Korea. The GPS signal from Google